Bianca Wallace showcased her sensational figure as she posed in her bikini for an Instagram snap on Sunday after jetting in to Monte Carlo, Monaco with boyfriend Ioan Gruffudd.
Actor Ioan, 48, flew in for the 61st Monte Carlo TV Festival from Los Angeles this week and Bianca, 29, took some time out to enjoy the warm Mediterranean climate and some time by the pool.
The actress and producer displayed her toned stomach and flashed a broad grin as she stood in her black swimwear.
Fun in the sun: Bianca Wallace, 29, showcased her sensational figure as she posed in her bikini for an Instagram snap on Sunday after jetting in to Monte Carlo, Monaco
She shielded her eyes behind a pair of dark sunglasses and wore a pair of strappy brown sandals.
Bianca captioned her post: ‘Yes baby, we’re back in my happy place.’
She was seen walking through LAX airport in Los Angeles with partner Ioan on Friday while looking chic in a tight white top and black leggings as they prepared to board their flight to Monaco.
Jet set: The actress and producer was seen with her actor boyfriend Ioan Gruffudd, 49, at the airport in Los Angeles on Friday as they prepared to fly in for the Monte Carlo TV Festival
They appeared delighted to be in each other’s company, both dressed casually for their long haul flights with Liar star Ioan donning a black bomber jacket and T-shirt.
It comes after Ioan’s estranged wife Alice Evans claimed to be ‘completely out of money for food and bills’ but declared she is focused on being ‘the best mother I can possibly be’ after their explosive split last year.
The actress, 53, took to Instagram on Saturday to share an adorable video of her eight-year-old daughter Elsie, jumping for joy.
Suave: Ioan attended a photocall for his TV show, The Reunion, as part of the 61st Monte Carlo TV Festival At The Grimaldi Forum on Sunday
Alongside, she wrote another lengthy statement about her lack of funds as the court case between her and her ex-husband continues on.
Alice was married to Ioan for 14 years before their messy split last year and they are involved in a lengthy court case in which he accused her of domestic abuse.
She recently claimed she would receive no financial support from Ioan and that she was struggling to pay her legal fees and would be unable to ‘feed or clothe’ their daughters Ella, 13, and Elsie with her dwindling funds.
Beaming: It comes after Ioan’s estranged wife Alice Evans claimed to be ‘completely out of money for food and bills’ but he shot a dazzling smile as he put his dramas behind him
She said: ‘Trying to hold it all together whilst being threatened, completely out of money for food and bills and just found out somebody tried to break down our outside door last night!
‘But it’s all worth it for this! ( And the one who currently doesn’t want to be photographed. )
‘Whatevs. Most of all, I will be the best mother I can possibly be. Forever. They will never lose me. Thank you everybody for so much love and support! Having a bit of a rough moment!’
‘Rough moment’: Earlier this week, Alice claimed she faces having ‘nowhere to live’ and has ‘no help’ as she launched another blistering attack against her estranged husband
Earlier this week, Alice claimed she faces having ‘nowhere to live’ and has ‘no help’ as she launched another blistering attack against her estranged husband.
She said she is feeling ‘as low as I have ever been’ in another lengthy statement shared to her Instagram page on Wednesday night.
She shared the caption alongside a selfie showing herself flashing a grin as she insisted she would keep ‘smiling’ despite ‘going through hell’.
In another attack against Ioan, who is now dating Bianca, Alice claimed everyone around her has ‘let her down’ and said she is facing having ‘nowhere to live’ amid the legal battle.
The 102 Dalmatians star penned: ‘I know I’m going through hell since my hub decided to run off with a millennial and then accuse me of abusing him and spend ALL our communal savings on greedy lawyers fees trying to gag me from telling my story.
‘But. I’m now as low as I have ever been. Literally everybody I thought was helping has let me down.
‘I face a future with nowhere to live, no help, chronic pain, 2 beautiful girls that I have 100 per cent custody if because he decided ‘a family wasn’t for him’
‘BUT GUESS WHAT? I’m smiling!! Because the mean people CANT get you down!
‘I have spoken to 5 people today all of whom have given me ideas for when dad’s desert their families AND give you a shitty deal in court.
‘They will never lose me’: The actress, 53, took to Instagram on Saturday to share an adorable video of her eight-year-old daughter Elsie, jumping for joy
‘I WILL NOT LOSE TO THAT LOSER. I will not be dumped with my babies JUST because dude got bored and didn’t want a family any more. I am with them because I love them.’
Alice went on to reveal her plans to write a book and a screenplay as she thanked her fans for lending her their support.
She added: ‘I’m going to fight. And I am going to write a book, and a screenplay, and there will be actual bits that I’ve done, that he’s done and that the trolls have said in it.
‘Thank you my beautiful people for being with me all this time. YOU guys know I wouldn’t step on an ant!!
‘I will always love and re bf never every one of you for the love she support you have given me. Meanwhile.. here goes….’
It comes after Alice claimed on Tuesday that Ioan had been successful in having his domestic violence restraining order (DVRO) against her extended, yet she denied any claims of abuse and insisted Ioan was ‘chasing Johnny Depp-style fame’.
‘Trying to hold it all together’: Alongside, she wrote another lengthy statement about her lack of funds as the court case between her and her ex-husband continues on.
Johnny has been revelling in the public spotlight after successfully suing ex-wife Amber Heard for $50million over a 2018 piece she had written that alleged she was a victim of domestic abuse.
Last week, it was revealed that Ioan was seeking a a continuation of a restraining order against Alice.
He took out a temporary restraining order against her in February, citing a string of abusive messages which she had sent him as she came to terms with him walking out.
In a bid to bring matters to a close, Ioan, who is believed to have gone through two sets of LA lawyers, engaged Brad Pitt’s divorce lawyer, Anne Kiley who are believed to have requested that the order – which requires Alice doesn’t contact or harass Ioan or his girlfriend – carries on for at least another year.
After the court hearing Alice claimed she had been issued with a DVRO (domestic violence restraining order) which she insisted was ‘unjust’.
Asked by a Twitter follower if she was ‘keeping her head above water’, Alice responded: ‘I don’t know really… the laws are unjust and that I haven’t done anything wrong….
‘My ex-lawyer told me I would get a permanent DVRO which is disgusting when you think of all the women/men who have ACTUALLY been violated…
‘I’m just ind of losing it because what else can they do to me? The court option left me with NOTHING! No spousal support and no reimbursement for the fact he’d wasted all our savings on lawyers fees.
‘AND I would have 18 moths PRO. I might aswell use twitter [sic].’
Exes: Alice was married to Ioan, who is now dating Bianca (pictured), for 14 years before their messy split last year and they are now involved in a lengthy court case
A follower then stated that Ioan would face ‘karma’ and would have to pay her royalties from his work in 2005 film Fantastic Four.
However Alice stated that she would not receive any money from her estranged husband as he had ‘spent it all on a desperate pursuit of Johnny Depp style fame’.
She tweeted: ‘I wish. But I’m not getting a penny from him. Nothing.
‘He’s spent it all on his desperate pursuit of Johnny Depp style fame. And I am running out of money to feed and clothe the kids. It’s madness.’
Alice revealed that she did not attend the court hearing on Tuesday, taking to Instagram to claim that the US judicial system is ‘corrupt’.
Fresh attack: The actress said she is feeling ‘as low as I have ever been’ in another lengthy statement shared to her Instagram page on Wednesday night
She shared an email from August 2020 that she claimed to be from Ioan stating that he loved her ‘to pieces’.
Alongside the screenshot she penned: ‘My husband and his girlfriend are so scared of me they want me to go to JAIL for not attending court today.
‘But when do I get to say that there was NO abusive marriage for four years? In fact all the time he was with Bianca he was sending me lovely notes like this – the one he sent just before his plane took off.
‘The US judicial system is corrupt. Yes, he has Brad Pitt’s lawyer. But is he paying her? No! Not for four months. Meanwhile I faithfully paid mine until he told me that screaming at him for leaving was worse than leaving. Is it?’
She also shared the screenshot on Twitter, adding: ‘I mean, imagine somebody you have been with for 20 years and have NEVER doubted sends you this… then claims later that he had been ABUSED for the previous four years? I can’t even.. I’m…’
‘He wants me to go to jail’: It comes after Alice claimed Ioan is ‘chasing Johnny Depp-style fame’ and she’s ‘running out of money to feed the kids’ amid explosive split and abuse case
Alice had previously admitted she feared being ‘f***ed over’ by the Californian family law system.
On Monday evening she had tweeted: ‘So tomorrow at 8am in 10 hours I find out if I have been totally f***ed over by the Californian family law system or if I have a little but more time to look after my babies and try to earn some money. Am going to try to go to sleep. How do you think that is going to go?’
In another tweet Alice shared her pain at how her marriage had panned out, stating: ‘I REALLY thought he would take a bullet for me. Turns out he was the one holding the gun.’
MailOnline contacted Ioan’s representatives for comment.
Struggle: The actress has been very vocal on the impact her and Ioan’s (pictured in January 2020) break up has had on herself and their daughters Ella, 13, and Elsie, eight
Alice’s comments come after friends claimed that she ‘weeps every day’, and fears that she will lose the house in Los Angeles that she shares with their two young daughters.
The Mail On Sunday reported that Alice asked the court to decide what should happen to it, while sources familiar with the proceedings claim Ioan was saying that it will have to be sold as he has no further savings.
Both of them run up huge legal fees. However, despite fortunes being spent on both sides, little progress has been made.
Ioan filed for divorce from Alice in March 2021, citing irreconcilable differences as the reason behind their split.
The document, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court on March 1, revealed the former couple separated on New Year’s Day – a month before they went public with their relationship status.
Claims: Alice stated that she would not receive any money from her estranged husband as he had ‘spent it all on a desperate pursuit of Johnny Depp style fame’
Ioan, the star of the Fantastic Four film and Hornblower, is now living with girlfriend Bianca in Los Angeles.
The pair went Instagram official in October when he posted a picture of them together with the words: ‘Thank you for making me smile again.’
Alice reacted with fury. ‘So it turns out my husband, after two years of telling me I’m a bad person and I’m not exciting and he no longer wants to have sex with me . . . has been in a relationship for three years behind my back,’ she told her 38k followers.
Asked: ‘Who’s Bianca?’ Alice said: ‘Bianca Wallace seems to be the person he has been in a relationship with for three years whilst blaming our difficulties on me. I’ve just found this out tonight. I feel like killing myself. (I won’t).’
Ioan requested a restraining order in February 2022, offering up 113 pages of abusive text messages, emails and social media posts from Alice.
In his court filing, he said that she had harassed him since August 2020, with hundreds of text messages, abusive emails and social media posts.
One message said: ‘You should know what you’ve gotten yourself into . . . I am going to dedicate the rest of my life to spreading awareness of what you have done.’
She went on to allege that he’d told her of times castmates bought cocaine, and that he never gave her sexual pleasure. One text read: ‘I have no idea why the hell I fell in love with you.’
Moved on: Ioan, the star of the Fantastic Four film and Hornblower, is now living with girlfriend Bianca in Los Angeles (pictured in May)
Yet at other times she appears apologetic, writing: ‘I’m sorry I sent ranting texts last night, I’ll try really hard not to do it any more.’ But the messages quickly revert again to being abusive.
In a written statement filed at court, Ioan said Alice had verbally threatened to tell the media he abused her and do ‘what Amber Heard did to Johnny Depp’.
‘Alice threatened to tell people I had abused her and our daughters; she threatened to call the police on me if I did not comply with her demands; she threatened to tell people I am a drug addict and put me in prison; she threatened to write a fake diary that reflected an abused victim, and to have the diary published; and threatened to destroy my mother. Alice told me she would win, and everyone would believe her.’
In her response in court, Alice said she had ‘never threatened’ Ioan with slanderous statements or harassed him.
Friends went on to say that any negative comments she made happened after the marriage ended when she was heartbroken — and he had ‘ghosted’ her.
Family: Alice is pictured with daughters Ella and Elsie in 2018 – who Ioan is believed not to have seen for more than a year